Spring Out Saturday at Villanova
April is coming to a close, which means finals are just around the corner. But before figuring out your plans for reading day, there is one more annual Villanova event to take part in. Saturday, April 23 is Spring Out. Saturday will be jam packed with activities from day in to day out.
If you have the volunteer bug, from 9 to 1 p.m. Villanova will be celebrating Earth Day with a Day of Service. Help the environment before taking part in more Spring Out activities
Starting at 10 a.m., there will be a Color Run across West Campus. Get in your workout with your friends while also having a blast getting covered in crazy colors. For the rest of the year, the random color streaks you are sure to see across West Campus—or on yourself—will remind you of how much fun you had before finals started.
At 11 a.m., Special Olympics will be hosting a wiffleball tournament.
A 5K will start at 12:30 p.m. at the Oreo.
By 1 p.m., all of the morning events will have ended, but the Spring Out celebration will just be beginning. At the Oreo there will be dippin’ dots, caricaturists, henna tattoos, fried Oreos and many other celebratory treats to enjoy!
At 6:30 p.m. the X AMBASSADORS will take the stage for the Spring concert. The alternative band from Ithaca, N.Y. will be playing its hits live, including “Renegades,” “Jungle” and “Unconsolable”. The band, made up of Sam Harris, Casey Harris, Noah Feldshuh and Adam Levin, will be playing its greatest hits and other songs from their 2015 album VHS.
Don’t miss out on the event filled day this Saturday on Campus!
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
More villanovan News Articles
Recent villanovan News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR VILLANOVAN
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST VILLANOVAN NEWS
- Faculty Congress endorses letter regarding Charles Murray's visit
- NOVAdance marathon breaks record
- Philly run, labor of love
- Editorial: Working towards gender equality
- Baseball off to sluggish 2-12 start, Wofford up next
- VP of Club Running overcomes chronic health issues to pursue passions
- Four former Villanova football players invited to NFL Pro Day
RECENT VILLANOVAN CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- News Site Rantt Takes The Time to Get It Right
- The Opioid Crisis' Latest Victims: Addicted Babies
- The Importance of Protecting Patents
- Zulily Helps Moms Navigate the "Fourth Trimester" in Style
- Veteran Raises Capital Via Alternative Financing
- Stop Pests This Spring With These Safe, Simple Steps
- Have a Blast This Spring Break With These Must-Have...
- Seniors Find That Doing Good Is Good For You
- University Students Take Top Honors at CME Group's Annual...
- Telecom and Cloud Service Options Expand in Africa
COLLEGE PRESS RELEASES
- Deadline Approaching for Phi Kappa Phi Award Programs
- Applications Available for Phi Kappa Phi Student Leadership Summit
- GREEN AMERICA: ONE MILLION TREES COULD BE SAVED EACH YEAR IF UNIVERSITIES SWITCHED TO ONLY RECYCLED PAPER FOR ALUMNI MAGAZINES
- Deadline Approaching for the Phi Kappa Phi Fellowship Program
- Entries Are Open for 9th Annual SVG/NACDA College Sports Media Awards