Help Protect The Young Adult Lifestyle
(NewsUSA) - Young adults have ambitious future plans and want to experience a lot throughout their lifetime.
Unfortunately, life is unpredictable and many are unaware that their futures are vulnerable to unexpected medical costs. When an illness or injury occurs, medical bills can put financial health at risk and cause fun experiences to become unaffordable luxuries. By helping to pay costs not typically covered by major medical, supplemental insurance like Aflac can help young adults continue to experience the life they love.
Learn more at www.aflac.com/lifestyle
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
Recent villanovan News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR VILLANOVAN
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST VILLANOVAN NEWS
- Faculty Congress endorses letter regarding Charles Murray's visit
- NOVAdance marathon breaks record
- Philly run, labor of love
- Editorial: Working towards gender equality
- Baseball off to sluggish 2-12 start, Wofford up next
- VP of Club Running overcomes chronic health issues to pursue passions
- Four former Villanova football players invited to NFL Pro Day
RECENT VILLANOVAN CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- News Site Rantt Takes The Time to Get It Right
- The Opioid Crisis' Latest Victims: Addicted Babies
- The Importance of Protecting Patents
- Zulily Helps Moms Navigate the "Fourth Trimester" in Style
- Veteran Raises Capital Via Alternative Financing
- Stop Pests This Spring With These Safe, Simple Steps
- Have a Blast This Spring Break With These Must-Have...
- Seniors Find That Doing Good Is Good For You
- University Students Take Top Honors at CME Group's Annual...
- Telecom and Cloud Service Options Expand in Africa