♉ Taurus (April 21 - May 21)
This week it may seem like you are trying too hard to make others happy. It may be best in these final weeks of school to look inward and figure out the things you need. Be a little selfish so you do not unintentionally become bitter to those around you. Take care of yourself in this stressful time first before you try to satisfy others.
♊ Gemini (May 22 - June 22)
You are looking ahead a few weeks to being home and trying to set your goals for summer. When thinking about this, consider that the semester is still not over. Set goals by week, not by season, and you will find that they are easier to accomplish. This way offers more positive reinforcement.
♋ Cancer (June 23 - July 23)
You are thinking of passing up last-minute opportunities for new friends and adventures because you are so consumed with what could happen during the summer. Keep a balance and do not drop out of all your activities here on campus.
♌ Leo (July 24 - Aug. 23)
It is buckle-down time again, and last minute parties and excessive hangouts are demanding all of your attention. Make the sacrifice and stay in to study for the big exams because you know you will regret going out when your parents get a look at your grades. Some of your grades are not as high as you would like, and now it is time to make a final comeback.
♍ Virgo (Aug. 24 - Sept. 23)
You may experience anxiety, not for finals, but for the coming summer months as you decide on what should take priority in the new season, old friends or new. It is important to maintain a healthy balance between what you want to do and what you really should do. This can keep all relationships healthy and ready for the excitement of summer.
♎ Libra (Sept. 24 - Oct. 23)
A new relationship with an old fling is starting to take shape, and you are worried about what it could mean for the summer. Also you have no time for distractions in these next few weeks, but don't worry. It is vital to this new development that you not overanalyze your feelings or if this could make you happy-simply try the new experience on for size.
♏ Scorpio (Oct. 24 - Nov. 22)
Your anticipation for the summer can lead to serious lack of determination to study for any of your finals, even for the exams that only call for review. Make sure you take care of the little things in regards to your studies and make your thoughts of summer a reward for a final week of hardcore studying.
♐ Sagittarius (Nov. 23 - Dec. 21)
Do not take advantage of your friends' loyalty in last few couple weeks of school. Leave a lasting impression and solidify the relationships you have made this year. You will feel more satisfied with the year as a whole when you go home if you put the maximum effort into your relationships now.
♑ Capricorn (Dec. 22 - Jan. 20)
You were feeling a bit detached from your friends, and from the campus in general, last week, as you spent so much time studying in your room and taking excessive naps. Change your attitude and become involved in what is happening this week. Spend your days away from your room and your bed, so that when you come back at night to sleep you feel like you deserve it.
♒ Aquarius (Jan. 21 - Feb. 19)
You are having a bout of financial problems, whether it comes from finally paying back friends for spring break, splurging or dining out too many evenings at King of Prussia. Start looking into a summer job and offer other things to do when your friends want to take a trip to the Cheesecake Factory. All those little expenses add up. Cut back so you have more money for the summer.
♓ Pisces (Feb. 20 - March 20)
For some reason, you have been feeling uncomfortable in your own skin. Try starting the day out with a salad or avoiding the late night eating so that you feel healthier and more prepared to take on the day or the following day. Do not underestimate what a small change in diet and increase in exercise can do for your overall attitude.
♈ Aries (March 21 - April 20)
It feels sometimes like the effort you put into your classes has significantly declined after Easter break. Try your best to finish this semester strong, in your personal life and in your school work. Do that essay during the daylight hours so you do not have to bring up the burden to your friends later that night. They love having you around, but want you to not always feel tied down.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
Recent The Villanovan News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR THE VILLANOVAN
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST THE VILLANOVAN NEWS
- Balanced scoring, stout defense lead 'Nova on Senior Night
- Media portrays Bruce Jenner's gender transformation in a negative light
- Drake’s new “mixtape” earns positive reviews despite lack of cohesiveness
- “Downton Abbey” brings drama despite common misconceptions
- Former Rutgers player Eric LeGrand tackles hardships, inspires faith
- Alumnus and Secret Service acting director, Joseph Clancy, visits campus
- University welcomes Eric Bazilian
RECENT THE VILLANOVAN CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Giving the Elderly a Lift -- In Their Home
- 4-H Grown: Alumni Asked to Stand Up and Support STEM...
- Haven't Tried Sardines? Try These
- Weatherizing Your Home Can Mean Big Benefits
- 10 Tips to Stay Safe During Spring Break
- 10 Tips for Staying Safe During Spring Break
- 3 Things to Know Before Ride-Booking a Car
- For Advanced Heart Failure Patients, There Is Hope
- Bringing Chiropractic to the Little League
- Singapore Pastor Kong Hee Maintains Innocence, Gains...
COLLEGE PRESS RELEASES
- Potential health risks of hookah smoking are being overlooked by users
- Study Finds College-age Millennials Hopeful for the Future, Worry about Student Loans and Overspending
- RetailMeNot Helps Students Save Money on Spring Break Travel
- Visit Virtual Study Abroad Fair on February 25 to explore study abroad options and win prizes
- Students kill three birds with one stone