All focus is on Aquarius this week, as the astrological clock strikes the sign’s month-long residence. With Saturn hiding in the sun’s shadow all month, it seems that it is time for you to really take some time to focus on yourself. Aquarians, you are always quick to spread yourself so thin for others that sometimes you forget that you have needs, too. Make sure that you make some time to relax and to focus on your own problems instead of trying to help everyone else with their own. While giving time and effort to help others is an essential part of who you are, taking time to better yourself will make it easier to continue in that kindness. This revival of spirit will only help you in the long run, because toward the end of the month, a new revelation will force you out of your routine and into new opportunities. Whether there is a club you are thinking about joining, a person on your mind or a position you have had your eye on, this month is all about getting you to place where those daydreams will be yours for the taking. Not to mention that it’s now the year of the rat, so if you are an Aquarius who has the rat as their other zodiac, prepare for some form of spiritual or material wealth heading your way. However, don’t be alarmed if you experience some sort of change that is not exactly what you expect, because Uranus’s placement in the sky deems a challenge to sameness and a pique of creativity. So be bold! Be unafraid! This month is all about you, Aquarians, so make it count.
- 'Cats Outlast Red Storm 71-60, Behind Standout Preformance from Moore
- 'Cats Defeat Xavier, 64-55, Extend Win Streak to Four
- Gedaka, Herlihy Lead Wildcats Past Marquette
- WIN-dy City: Villanova picks up a key Big East victory at DePaul
- Culture Clash: Does Central New Jersey Exist?
- NASSA Earns First Place in National Dance Competition
- Villanova Television’s 48-Hour Short Film Challenge
- Horoscopes and Fortunes for the Week of Sunday, February 23rd